|1. Do You pay only the minimum monthly payments on your charge accounts?
2. Have you missed payments on your charge accounts?
3. Have you gotten late and/or overlimit fees?
4. Do you use one credit card to pay another?
5. Do you find it impossible to pay down the balances on your credit cards?
6. Do you find it difficult to keep track of your credit card and household expenses?
7. Do you argue with friends and/or family about money related issues?
8. Do you dream up excuses for not paying your bills on time?
9. Do you find it impossible to save money?
10. Do you panic when you are faced with an unexpected expenses such as medical, car or house repair?
11. Have you ever charged those unexpected expenses?
12. Do you write checks praying that they don’t clear the bank before your next pay check?
If you have answered “yes” to two or more of these questions, you may be heading for financial disaster.
Call North American Consumer Credit Service at 1-800 881 5353 and a professionally trained Credit Counselor will review your debts. Your accounts will then be set up on a plan according to the acceptable guidelines of the creditors. At Windows on the Water, your wedding or special event is our only event – no exceptions! From our first meeting until your last guests departs, our goal is to surpass your expectations every step of the way.
Our Debt Management Service can help you: